Online Registration and abstract submission
for poster and oral presentations
Extended Deadline: 14 May 2018
End of Online Abstract Submission for Poster and Oral Presentation
Abstract submission of Poster and Oral Presentations
- Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
Author, data and topic
- Name and contact details of the author (submitter)
- The author’s name (title, full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, address, city, country, telephone number, email address) should be given.
- Full first name, family name, address and email address of co-authors within the correct order
- Please choose a topic from the topic list. A maximum of 3 topics is selectable.
- The abstract submission will be completed by clicking “Submit abstract”.
- Abstract text length 150–300 words are recommended.
- Upload of graphic files, pictures, charts etc. is not foreseen.
- Please ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Submitted abstracts will not be edited in any way. If the abstract does not fulfill the necessary requirements it cannot be published.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online.
Online abstract submission process
- The author (submitter) has to be registered for the congress.
The author’s name (title, full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, address, city, country, telephone number, email address) should be given.
- Abstracts can be submitted via the link „Abstract Center" which can be found in the personal congress section “My Congress”. Please choose “Poster” or “Oral Presentation” as presentation type. Duplicate submissions will be deleted.
- Please add co-authors within the correct order.
- Please select at least one topic (a maximum of 3 topics).
- Please add your abstract text. 150–300 words are recommended. The text of the abstract should briefly state: Objectives (indicate the purpose of the study or the hypothesis that was tested), Methods (include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis. If references are needed, they should be given in the text), Results/Conclusion (present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance if appropriate). References need to be given in the text.
- Please check your abstract submission and click “Submit abstract“.
The scientific programme committee will award poster prizes for
- Best Poster in Basic Research and
- Best Poster in Clinical Translational Research
with 500 EUR each.